Richardson Electronics is a critical supplier of components used by hospitals, medical service organizations, and manufacturing companies in the healthcare and critical infrastructure industries worldwide. Applications that use our products include military, medical, alternative energy, power management, and telecommunications, to name a few. Our products include x-ray tubes and replacement parts for CT, MRI, and other critical medical equipment, as well as power grid tubes, components, and subassemblies used by companies responsible for building, maintaining, and upgrading critical communications.
Because of our employees’ hard work and commitment, either working from home or coming to the plants, we’ve been able to serve our customers and suppliers without disruption. In other Richardson locations outside the US, we are following all country guidelines. We will continue to follow all CDC and WHO guidance for personal safety.
The health and well-being of our employees continue to be of the utmost importance to us. We will take every precaution to ensure the best service levels for our customers. Throughout the global COVID-19 pandemic, Richardson Electronics has taken a variety of steps to ensure the health and safety of our employees worldwide, such as:
- Work from home if the role allows; we must protect our employees who have no option but to work from a REL facility;
- Follow social distancing and health organization guidelines for personal hygiene; wear face masks when it is not possible to maintain social distance requirements;
- Limit business travel to essential travel only and restrict interaction upon return;
- Limit face-to-face meetings between employees and with customers and suppliers both in our plants or at the customer/supplier site—opt for remote meetings;
- Visitors must be approved in advance and must wear a face mask at all times while in the facility;
- Require our employees and visitors to the facility to stay home if they are sick or to go home if they start to feel sick while in a REL facility;
- Require that anyone who has been in our facility who subsequently learns that they have had close contact with someone suspected of or diagnosed with COVID-19 notify your REL contact immediately.
Richardson Electronics prides itself on working with our customers to manage long-lead-time parts, cost, and availability, ensuring we provide your products when and where you need them. We continue to monitor our communities, including the impact of the COVID variants, and take actions as appropriate.
Rest assured we are staying ahead of the curve by also closely monitoring market conditions, costs, supply shortages, and delivery lead times.
If you have any further questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.